Just Say No! There are so many things we think we need… So much stuff that we want to have. Want to save money? Just Say No!
Say no to:
– name brand cereal (when store brand is cheaper and just as good)
– new clothes (when Goodwill is just around the corner)
– eating out (ouch…I love to eat out)
– expensive cleaners… Use vinegar
– the local highschool band when they come to your door selling cheesecake
– expensive hair salons (go to haircuttery or somewhere like that… Or find a friend that can do it for free)
You get the point. Next time you are faced with temptations…just say no! That way, the money will be there when your legitimate needs arise.