Ok… this blog post has a completely different feel than the previous one.
My sis in law, Shannon has recently started her own Scentsy business. Scentsy carries flameless candles that are fantastic. She is feeling generous and has come up with an ingenious way to make sure everyone is a winner in her newest promotion.
Are you intrigued yet?…
Shannon’s January Scentsy Grab Bag Giveaway!!
Tired of playing games and never winning? Well here is your chance! Everyone who plays wins a Scentsy prize! I’m selling 30 grab bags at $5 each. Once they are gone, they’re gone! Each “bag” is numbered from 1-30 and contains at least a Travel Tin, along with samples of other scents, so everyone wins! You can purchase as many bags as you want; I’ll be using random.org to choose numbers for each prize.
In the “bags” could be one of these prizes:
- Margot full-size warmer + 1 bar of My Wish
- Hugs & Kisses full-size warmer + 1 bar of My Wish
- 3-Pack of bars (your choice of scents)
- Roma Plug-In, with 1 bar of Kahiko Hula
- (3) 2-pack of Scent Circles (your choice of scent)
- (6) 1 Room Spray (your choice of scent)
- Ollie the Elephant Buddy + Scent Pak (your choice)
- Cranberry Muffin Brick
- Pinecone full-size warmer + 1 bar of Embers
- Shades of Green Room Spray (new for Spring!)
- My Wish Room Spray
- Embers Room Spray
- Cranberry Muffin Room Spray
- Bamboo Tali full-size warmer + 1 bar of Kahiko Hula
- 1 Half-Price item (any item, your choice!)
Again, each “bag” is $5 and you can buy as many as you want! Each entry has a chance to win, so you could win up to FOUR full-size warmers! I’ll leave it open until all 30 bags are sold, or until January 28, whichever comes first. Tell your friends! All items can be viewed on my website: https://sfmoore.scentsy.us
Payment can be in person or through PayPal – just send payment as a gift or personal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your choice of number(s)!
Once all of the numbers are chosen, I’ll go to random.org and have a number chosen for each prize. If you have any questions, please ask!