For the last two summers, the children have stayed in the safety of the house during the neighborhood 4th of July fireworks. The first year, they would barely leave our laps or the sofa. Last year, they would run from the front door to the back door and look out the window in awe. This year… they took their chairs and sat in the driveway watching with wonder. After sitting for about thirty minutes, they started running around the front yard, playing with the neighbors and having a blast. It is such a joy to watch them grow.
33. child- like awe and wonder
34. the ones who put their lives on the line for this country… both past and present
35. The One who gave His life for Eternal Freedom
37. the fireworks show right outside our house
38. cool summer nights
39. chocolately faces after enjoying homemade cookies
40. sleeping children
What are you thankful for today?