So much to be thankful for…
41. Brian’s new job
42. New life in the Dugdale family
43. the end of the 1st trimester and hopefully the end of feeling sick all day every day
44. nausea in pregnancy… yep… you read that right. Before Elijah was born, I had a miscarriage. I never felt sick at all during that first pregnancy. My doc said that I didn’t feel sick because my progesterone was so low which is probably what caused the miscarriage. So… now… when I feel sick, I am reminded that things are going as they should.
45. free slurpees at 7/11 yesterday
46. free Chick Fil A this past Friday
47. Family Memories
48. good morning hugs from my little ones
49. my wonderful husband who has graciously taken care of me for the last couple of months
50. my wonderful husband’s wonderful cooking skills!
What are you thankful for today?